At Robson's Pool Safety Inspections, we make it our mission to ensure that tragedies do not happen in your home. Having a compliant pool fence is the first step to making your pool what it was intended to be - a fun and safe place for you and your family.
Note: The prices listed below may vary depending upon the specific requirements at each location. These prices are also subject to change, so please contact us to confirm. Please see our contact page for payment requirements.
Pre-Purchase or Consultation
- A pre-purchase or consultation to advise on your compliance needs & discuss the regulations. This can be great before you buy a house with a pool
- No safety certificate or photo report is issued as a result of the consultation. Photo reports are $50 extra.
- Note: certificates are only required if you're selling or leasing or building a new pool fence
- This rate is for the initial pool inspections only.
It does not include the Government certificate fee of $41.75
- If your pool passes the first inspection, the total cost will be $191.75
- Please note: your pool must remain compliant according to government legislation
- Your pool fencing re-inspection does not include the $41.75 government certificate fee
- Re-inspection of your pool fencing may be required if the first inspection is non-compliant
- We can perform on the spot repairs to try and avoid re-inspection if necessary. Please have a look at our pre-inspection checklist, this may save re-inspections
How to avoid re-inspection costs?
On the spot repairs at the time of inspection. Quality of service and repairs that we provide means that we can often save you on repeated re-inspection costs.
Print off PDF checklist, check your site, send photos to get free advice on need for inspections or further repairs
If you would like to email us photos of your pool to receive free advice click here!
Is it necessary to a have a Government Pool Safety Certificate?
Yes. Queensland's pool laws came into effect during December 2010, and have been strictly enforced since that time. As a private pool owner the certificate is required by law to be issued when selling or a new lease a private property with a pool. Even if you are not selling or leasing your property, all pools in Queensland must be compliant NOW! If you are unsure if your pool is compliant, you should have pool checked by a pool safety inspection. Please note we occasionally still find issues with pools that have been previously certified so we recommend checks every 2 years to ensure your fence remains compliant. On the spot fines from council can apply if your pool is found to be non-compliant.
How long are Government Pool Safety Certificates valid?
Government pool safety certificates are valid for 2 years for a private pool and 1 year for a shared pool. All pools had to be compliant by the 30th November 2015. Certificates are only needed when you are selling or leasing your property - or if you are changing your existing pool fencing.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to book an inspection now.
Please note: some travel charges may be applicable pending your location.
Simply one of the best service providers you can use. Highly recommended because he takes that extra step required to get the best outcome for the customer. No hesitation in recommending this company. Mark
Thanks Nick for your support and assistance in getting our pool ready for certification. You certainly made the whole process easy and affordable. Pete Karana Downs
So refreshing to have a trades person do the little things right. 1. Return a phone call 2. Email you the quote and then email when they are doing and then completed the job 3. text to say- all done 🙂 Refreshingly awesome. David – Westlake 4074
Nick thanks for your help. It is always great to deal with people who do what they say they are going to do and deliver as promised. Cudos to you. Rob – Westlake
Keeping Your Kids Safe
Aluminium Pool Fencing adds elegance, style and value to your property...
Colorbond pool fencing is a beautiful and extremely popular safety fence for your home. Robust and durable this type of pool fencing will really enhance the look and value of your property.
Pool Fences come in several styles, including glass, semi framed glass, aluminium, colorbond and timber
Timber Pool Fencing combines privacy with earthy style. Robson's Pool Safety Inspections are specialists in installing beautiful treated Timber Fences that stand the test of time.